Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Besieged!!! Yay!!!

I get on to do campaign stuff w/ Frizzlfry so I can get loads of Allied Notes. However, when I get on, I sent Frizzy a tell, but I got no response. So I decided to wait a little if I get a response. So I get a tell from a faithful customer, requesting my service for a powerlevel. So I make my way to the Shitadel (Garlaige Citadel) to do my services. There was another WHM powerleveler there too. I warned my customer that I only have time until Besieged (which was at level 5) starts. I joined the WHM in a party. So I refreshed him, while he used Devotion on me. I lasted a good hr or so.

Why don't more WHM use that in parties when there's other mages or PLD's in it? It's a very useful. Giving back MP, hell yeah!!! I say, if WHM wants Refresh, RDM needs Devotion, LMAO. I digress....

So, I leave,place myself in Whitegate for Besieged, which was at level 7, and went AFK for an hour. So I go back to game after chilling with my mom, watching America Got Talent. It's now at level 8 Preparing and It stayed that way for 45 minutes. It was taking forever. I created a party and then joined an alliance. I chatted with Kakida for a while. I even went AFK again. As I was about to go AFK for a 3rd time, it finally started. I must say, I did not die at all this besieged. I got near max exp too. 1727 out of 1820. Not bad for a mage!!! My key is Wizard's Drink, Giant's Drink & Megalixir. My Dark magic rose 3 levels, and my elemental rose 1 level. A bit disappointed in that. I've had more skill ups in other besiegeds. Oh well. After it done, I went to mog house and logged off. It was late.

No comments: