Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Sorry....

I got on Monday after the update. We were to do San D rank mission 8-2. Unfortunately, Kirinkage couldn't get on. So I just ended up farming with Inchigo. So we went to Onzonzo to farm. We get into the NM room & it was there, so we killed it. It dropped moldy ring again. I passed on it because I already have one. Crazy Inchi ended up passing on it too. Lol. However, we made a good time. Drops were a lot slower with me subbing THF & wearing Scorpion Harness than when I went with Phaet. Gotta love a 75 THF/NIN. After a while, we get a Treasure Key and chest for Inchi. Then I logged.

I have bad news for my friends. I will be taking a 3 week hiatus. My mother is in town and we would have to share the same TV. So we don't argue, I will be taking a short break. When I do get back on game, be sure that I will be posting on the regular.

Take care, I will miss you all.

No comments: