Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm Not Ready For All That Yet

I've been super busy at work, so here's my list of accomplishments and endeavors. Some fun, some not so fun. Here we go.

Tues 7/14:
I met up with Kakida so we can finish our BLU quest. As I read up on where we had to go, I realized it was the same place me and Kain go to Manaburn. So as I wait for Kakida I check for the sunsand that I thought was in my inventory, to find out I must've either sold or dropped. So I had to go buy another. We finally meet up and I lead the way via chocobo to Aydeewa Subterraine. I tell him he's going to have to use invisible to get by spiders and rats. We get to the area needed. I stepped in and got my cutscene, but Kakida forgot his. I told him I'll trade him mine but not to leave the area. Cutscene teleports you back into Whitegate. I go back to meet him & trade him the sand, then warped out.

Thurs 7/16:
I leveled DNC to 11 with Inchi's RDM. We did FOV in both W Ronf and Latheine. We almost died once together. I had died when I got jumped by a Orc Grappler when I was fighting a Sheep while waiting for Inchi.But I know I leveled to 10. I do not know when I leveled to 11. I got 2 levels in 1.5 hours. Not bad when I didn't use any rings.
Photobucket 7-19-09 2

Sat 7/18:
I get to do missions, but no one was ready yet. So I looked for a party. I found one in Ceadvra Mire. The party was pretty cool. It was a static party. I was just a fill in for someone who wasn't one. I tried to make it to party. I had to zone back into staging point to survive. I come back out to find a party member fighting an imp. I cured him as much as I can. When he died, I tried to zone again back into the staging point, but I died. I had reraise on, so it was all good. I raised and then raised party member. We then made dash to camp. Party was ok. I've been in better. We had a THF, SAM, PLD, SMN and DRK. They pulled slow and killed slow. Then they had to leave, I didn't get much experience. Oh well, at least it was some.

I head back to San D for what I thought was rank missions for San D, but since Inchigo was not available, we (Frizzle and Kirin) ended up doing Wings of The Goddess missions. A lot of the missions for WOTG are cut scenes. When we started we had to save, as my brother said, some Elvaan chick. Frizzle let me borrow his Scorpion Harness. So I went back to wearing short shorts, lol.
7-19-09 3
We had to go to Jugner_S to find her and fight NM. However, we died miserably. We needed another dd. We got Phaet to come as DRK. We were able to tackle the fights. We got NM too. We had to go back to San D_S for further cut scenes. We had another NM fight to do in La Vaule (Davoi in present time) but we had to go. Phaet had a HNM and the rest of us were falling out. We were sleepy. So we are on mission called "Purple, The New Black". Sounds like we gonna get our butts kicked.

Sunday 7/19:
I get on to do San D rank mission 8-1: Coming of Age with Inchigo, Kirinkage, Frizzlefry and Kainbelmont. We were supposed to do it on Saturday, but we were waiting for Kain. It was a fight somewhere in Quicksand Caves in Altepa. We have to fight a Sea Horror looking NM. It went pretty quick. Kain had to go help someone else.

After I a while my friend Envoy asked me if he can help me with Skilling up. I said sure. I did warn him that I am not really ready for it, but it would be cool to duo with him since I have never partied or duo'd with him before. He takes me to some strange place in Mount Zhylaom. So I was trying to buff up and he started barking to gravity & bind some mob he already started to attack. I didn't even get to put reraise on nor was I able to refresh both of us. Then he started fussing at me. I told him I was not ready. I don't have a skill up macro made yet. I am totally not prepared to skill up. Spells he wants me to use I don't use, so I have to scroll thru all my tons of spells to find. We died once. Then he barked at me about not having reraise up. I was so frazzled and frustrated. I don't ever want to do that again. If I wanted to be barked at, I would join the military. I just told him that I had to go. I wasn't prepared at all. I did try to create new macros on the fly. They sucked though. I am not saying Envoy was giving me bad advice. It was solid. It's just that he was barking like a drill sergeant. My priorities are a bit different than his. I'm trying to farm for gil, then get 70 with exp maxed, then skill up & then practice fights for maat.

I run off to dynamis in my frazzled state. We were doing Beaucedine today. My first time here. I was put in the BLM party for the first time. At the beginning, my RDM relic body dropped. I made a bid. Kneeru told both me & Aseta to lot. Aseta won the lot. Damn it. He didn't even come as RDM. I died 4 times during this whole experience. I moved to the late comer party because they needed a healer. We were lacking people. Not a lot of people have access to the Outland areas. We did win this dyna. So now I am able to get to Xarcabard now. I will not be able to move past there tho. I need to finish COP 3-5. That's going to be a hard to do.

Tues 7/11:
I met up with Kakida so we can finish our BLU quest. As I read up on where we had to go, I realized it was the same place me and Kain go to Manaburn. So as I wait for Kakida I check for the sunsand that I thought was in my inventory, to find out I must've either sold or dropped. So I had to go buy another. We finally meet up and I lead the way via chocobo to Aydeewa Subterraine. I tell him he's going to have to use invisible to get by spiders and rats. We get to the area needed. I stepped in and got my cutscene, but Kakida forgot his. I told him I'll trade him mine but not to leave the area. Cutscene teleports you back into Whitegate. I go back to meet him & trade him the sand, then warped out.

We met up in Bastok to level low jobs because Gustaberg was open for grabs. So I used SMN. Starfirex joined us. I level to 12. We almost died fighting a goblin in Dangruf Wadi. What do you know, I got a Dangruff Key. Another key for me to add to my collection, lol. We stopped within 30-45 mins. I hate Gustaberg area. It's ugly and confusing. I don't think we helped win Gustaberg, but I got my level.

I have some dedicated fans. To all who read, thank you.

No comments: