Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

OMG I'm On A Roll

Friday night I got on game to help Lordkaosu with his mission. While he was getting ready I ran to Kazham to check my fame. I had just gotten Ramuh so I figure I had at least 1 level to go before I can take on Ifrit. I found the fame chic and tested my luck. Holy Shit!!! I can flag the Ifrit fight!!!! I ran to the Taru for fight/quest (it's always a Taru).    
I told my ls that I flagged the quest. So I need to get to LK so I can help him with his mission. Kirinkage had already finished helping him. LK said he'd just come out for the Ifrit fight. Kakida wanted the fight also. So he was to join us. Kakida met up with me first. Then after a while LK logged out. So it left me and Kakida to fight this guy. So we head to Ifrit's Cauldron. We both do not have a map. So after 20 mins of getting lost we called it a night. Kakida had trial stuff and I was tired.   
Saturday afternoon I came home on Saturday to find my bro, Kirinkage partying in Zi'Tah, level 40 something. There were 2 slots available so I asked him if I could join. He said he'd ask. So I ran upstairs to change and start up game. I was RDM from night before so I changed into SMN and op'd to Zi'Tah. I was able to get in the party. There were 2 BLU (Shelf and Shandella), SAM (I think it was Grayghost), WAR (Kirinkage) and myself, SMN. 1slot was left open for Kakida's return (BLU). 
We partied for at least 2 hours there. Lordkaosu had joined us until Kakida returned, but Kirin left instead. As we were partying, I was able to talk a friend from leaving the game. In turn, I ended up setting up a party to go kill Ifrit. I stayed in party for awhile too. I was able to level up to 41.
So after party I suggested we all meet in Port Jeuno so we can take airship to Kazham. Most of them had to flag quest. So I had Vourant (MNK), LK (MNK), Kirin (DRG), myself (RDM). On our way to Kazham, Zannon (WHM) decided to join us. Kirin only came to walk with us thru the Cauldron. So at end we get tele'd to Yhoator; thanks to Zan.
We choco to the Cauldron and head to the Cloister of Flames. Kirin leaves then we enter the fight. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos The fight went by so quickly. I have such great guys in the game. Really they all are great. I digress. We beat the last record. We are record holders, for at least tonight. I don't know how often people go fight Ifrit. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos We get tele'd back to Yhoator so we can head back to Kazham and turn in our whispers. I get the ability to summon Ifrit!!! 2 more summons and 6 whispers to go. So I suggested that since we were on the island, if we can go get whisper from Leviathan. They all agreed.
We run to Norg to flag quest again. Vourant couldn't join us. So he waited in party to see what was going to happen next. I got the okay from the rest that we can do Shiva next. So he went to Fei'yin to wait for us. So the rest of us ran to Den if Rancor to the Cloister of Water to fight Leviathan. We took him at his strongest. It was Watersday, lol. We didn't make a record but we fought him quickly.
So this is when things get funny. I had Zan tele-holla us. That way he and LK can go flag quest and I repatriated and op'd to Beaucidine to get to Fei'Yin. I wait with Vou for Zan and LK. When they arrived, we ran to the fight. It was pretty easy. 
So it was time for me to go check my Bastok fame. We were dying to fight another summon. So Zan took us on a shortcut to Bastok thru Altepa. Once there I went to the fame guy. The bastard told me I was only level 4. So now I have to visit that ugly place for 2 levels. I was so bummed, that I decided to call it a night. So I told my friends that I was logging for the night. So we disbanded the party. I warped back to Windy.
Before I logged I decided to log, I changed back to SMN. I ran out to take Ifrit out for a picture opportunity.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: