Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Umm Maat & Life in Vanad'iel

So I walked in the house & my brother is doing Dynamis. They were talking about me and whether I'm still pursuing RDM Maat. My bro told them I gave up on it & trying it with my SMN. They suggested that I level PLD or WHM to 66 to fight Maat since it's very easy. I have 2 summons to get: Titan & Fenrir. I also have to get the Whispers for all non-COP avatars too. I have a long way to go still. I'm only 41. I need 25 more levels on order to attempt Maat. We'll see. I just wanted to put it straight, I am not giving up on RDM Maat. I am still going to try. So don't lose hope for me yet.

No comments: