Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One PO'd Elvaan

This weekend's fan fare wasn't great. Even though it was a 3 day weekend I only got on game once. That once was enough to really piss me off. I even missed Dyna on Sunday.

So I get on game to level SMN. I was 6100/6700 to leveling to 40. So I asked around who wanted to join me. The only real taker was Nimotas. We've duo'd before. So we meet in Altepa. We chose page 3 of FOV. We had to kill 5 ants and 7 dhamels. Zannon and myself took on these together by ourselves before with no issue. Nim came WAR/DNC. We started the page. I pull a dhamel. Why did I get aggro'd by a gob that was no where near me. So I died.

We continue on. And the deaths continued. Kirinkage joined us death continued. Nim left death continued. So now I am pissed. So I decided to log with 5500/6700 to level SMN to 40. It was a horrible time on.

Side note: I have tried FFXIV. I am not a fan yet. I can't understand the controls nor the fighting style. Guess I am truly not much of a gamer. They say the controls are similar to other games. Oh well. The game runs better in windowed mode than full screen on our computer. It's pretty. I can give Sqeenix that. BTW, I play a Black Mithra in game, lol with the same name as FFXI. So if you on Besaid server look me up if I'm on.

TTFN

No comments: