Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rank 5 B***hes

So this is not your ordinary post. This post is to show my awesomeness. You can't top me!!! Lol.

 
I kid I kid. I joke I joke.

 
Well I haven't been on game since dyna Buburimu. So I mentioned to my bro that I wonder when they going to announce the winners for the Mog Bonanza. He said they've been out for a while. I asked him why he didn't tell me. He said he assumed I knew. He has to remember, I haven't been on game in like forever!!!

So I ran to get on game before I lose my chance to trade in my marbles. I take the long walk in Port Windy to the Bonanza Moogle. I found him.  I trade all 5 marbles to him.

Boo Yah!!!! Rank 5 WINNER on 1 marble.  So what to choose? It definitely had to be a statue. The rest were items that I don't use or don't want.  So there were the following statues:
  • Fafnir
  • Alexander
  • Shadow Lord
  • Adamantoise
  • Behemoth
Which did I pick? Who would play to my personality and decor? Can you guess?

I chose Fafnir!! It gave 4 Storage spaces too.

6-29-10

I like dragons too. This was my very first time winning a bonanza on this game.

No comments: