Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, July 4, 2010

That God Damned Old Man

So I get on to get supplies & wait for Darksday to fight that old man. It was Watersday when I logged on.  I have 3 Vana'diel days to go before Darksday.  So I logged on as Tigerleigh, first. I wanted to get a level and some more gil for her to start crafting.  I got her to level 6 before I switched to TK.

So I run to Jeuno to buy supplies, sell stuff, and get finish off the latest Gobbiebag quest I had open. I ended up with 70 slots in my inventory now.  2 more Gobbiebag quests to go to get 80 slots.  So I still have a lot of time to kill.

I decide to FOV in Battalia Downs with my SMN.  So I chose the 1st page. I start off w/ 3100/6k of exp. I had to kill saplings and flies. I find the saplings easily. The flies were giving a warm time.  I couldn't find one to save my life. I brought out Romidiant to help me fight decent challenges and even matches as I searched for the damn flies.  I finally found them in a dangerous area where there were tons of gobs and tigers around. I finally finished my page and didn't even notice it. So I ran back to Jeuno with only 400 exp to level. I could've just finished off the level, but I was hungry. So I went to mog house and changed back to RDM and sat myself next to the old man to wait for Darksday.

I come back to see Arison. I haven't seen him since ClanBelmont broke up. I gave him a pearl & one for Arisonsbaby for NPF. So just the beginning of Darksday and I entered the fight. He resisted all sleep and Asurian fisted me to the face. So I gathered my friend Rum to help me get a new testimony in Delkfutt Tower. On the first pot, the testimony dropped. So I ran to try that old man again since it was still Darksday. I enter again. I am doing very well even though I almost died, but managed to save my ass.  Then when I got him to below 50% he chainspelled  & he resisted both sleep 1 & 2. So I ended up face up again. I need a new testimony.

I am growing tired of this old man. I was so annoyed, that I logged off the game. I was supposed to duo with Syl but I was in a rotten mood, so I logged off.  So that was my adventure.

No comments: