Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

Summonig Powers... Activate

Hello I'm back from vacation. & what a vacation it was!!!!!

So I got back to on game today to do an hour or so of  leveling SMN with Zannon. We end up getting Frizzlefry, Rethem, Rafbacca and a girl from our Dyna shell named Primeria. So it was the following jobs: SMN, PLD, RNG, SAM, BRD, and RDM. So we partied in Yhoator Jungle. I have only partied there once before at this level.

So we partied well. I send out Carby to help fight. Every now & then I'd bring out Shiva to give everyone Ice Spikes. But I gave Shining Ruby more. My summoning skills were raising during party which was great. It's a hard skill to raise. I need more MP tho. And the rest of my avatars too. Another party decided to camp ontop of us too. That was a sour part of the party. Overall the party experience was great. I leveled twice. Within 2 hours. 3/4ths of the time I did not have my experience ring on. I used it towards the end of of the run. I forgot about it until then. 

The rest of the guys had Nyzul so the party broke.

No comments: