Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aging Well in The Dunes

This weekend I was able to get on twice this weekend. Better than I thought with all the work I have to do. Can you believe this year I've been so busy that I haven't done my taxes yet? I have a week and a half to get it done and post marked. Wish me luck!!!! Anyway, I digress. I'll break down this weekend into 2 parts.

Part One: Friday

I get on to do Zannon's and my static of getting our jobs to 80 (SMN and PLD). He was busy at first so I went to sell stuff, buy stuff, you know... Run errands. Within 10 mins he was ready. I wasn't, lol. I was still fiddling on the AH.

Anyway, we meet up. We were going to do weapons in Saraumogue Champaign (however you spell it). We had the following w/ people:
- Zannon PLD
- me SMN
- Cyricbellheart BLM
- Nutbutter RNG
- Xani BLU
- DRK (don't remember person's name)

The party was ok. I got to try out Diabolos. I tried to curse and nightmare he mobs. Some got thru without the ability being stunned by the mob. I did get a lot of summoning magic skill ups. After a while we decided to change venur to Garlaige Shitadel. The party broke after that. I did get one level in the party.

Zan and I then decided to duo in Yhutunga Jungle. We took airship there. We ended up doing a couple of FOV pages before Zan had to go do Behemoth.
7-11-10 7
Boy the life of a high level player. Duoing I was able to use my staff. I got some staff skill ups too.

I want to get all weapon skills for the staff. One of the later one gives you back MP!!!! I'm going to be a fighting SMN, lol, if anyone wants me. Overall exp'g with Zan is a lot of fun when he doesn't take off on me.

Part Two: Sunday

I get on couple ours before dynamis to farm beehive chips to get fame. Zannon said he'd help when he was done. So I changed to my NIN so i can exp and farm at the same time. I head to Giddues to farm. I found Arison in the area waiting for an NM. He helped keep the area clear of yags while I was killing Wasps.

Zannon came as Arison was leaving. He gave me some chips too. Zan was handling the lower areas while I stayed ontop. It was getting hard to get the wasps when all the yags came back. They came back with a vengence too. Finally it became too dangerous so I dropped below. I told Zan I'd meet him in Windy, but he was near me. He traded me the chips he got for the honey i got. In the end I had 7 stacks and 7/12 of chips.

I went to trade in the chips in Windy Woods and received that stupid make up title. When I was done, I went to check my fame. Only level 5. I just moved up one level. *sigh* I really don't like Windy. San D, Selbina and Norg fame wasn't so miserable to get. So I went to station myself in the Dunes for dynamis tonight. I went and had dinner.

This is my first time doing this zone. It will also be a very memorable one too. Here's a bullett synopsis.
- enter zone, get cutscene
- system froze when downloading, restart PS3
- got in zone after i come back
- lag tastic S=69 R=4308
- no movement or spell casting
- screen goes black, kicked out
- restart PS3
- return get back in party
- run to find group
- found them, get couple spells off
- screen goes black, kicked out
- restart PS3
- get back in party and find group
- couple spells, black screen
- restart PS3
- get back in, try to find party at Selbina
- die 2 times on way to group
- click ??? when raised
- got win
- i stay far from pack, doing fine
- cast when i can
- we get kicked out zone due to time ran out

I really don't know what to say besides being pissed about lag and kicks. No gear dropped that I wanted. Still sitting at 60 points. Now all zones I need to beat are Qufim and Tavnazia.
TTFN

No comments: