Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

If I Can Exp, Anti-can

Hello All. Haven't spoken to you in a few. I've been a very busy woman!! I didn't even have a chance to post my dynamis mistrial last weekend. A lot of good things have been happening for me lately unrelated to the game. But I apologize for the interruption.............. I seem to be apologizing a lot. On with my debriefing.

Last week, dyna ls went to Qufim. It's the last zone I needed win for before Tavnazia. I logged onto game and was ready to go. We enter zone, to find out that I don't have access to my subjob. That means no reraise until someone finds the ???. Lucky I had my rr earring on me. Guess what happened next?!? My doorbell rang. It was my sister. I couldn't just shoo her away. So I had my brother play my character. Unfortunately under his helm I died twice. Having to juggle game and my sister, I just logged off. So I didn't get the win. Next time I guess.

I haven't been on since until today. I get on to level my SMN some more. My bro Kirinkage is now back to the game. So Zannon was not available to duo yet. I was going to farm instead. I then realized Kirin wanted to join in so I changed to SMN to duo together in Sauromogue Champaign while we wait for Zannon, if he ever comes.

Just as I make it to Jeuno, Zannon was ready to join us. So we all are geared to fight. Zannon suggested we go Eastern Altepa and FOV, page 3. So we op there. We had to kill Anticans and Dhamels. On our way, I aggro'd a gob and Carby saved my butt. We find what we were looking for.

We finish the first page with a banger. We tried an IT mob with just the 3 of us. We survived luckily. By time we were ready for another page, Nutbutter came out to join us. He came DNC. I didn't have to do much healing. I fought alongside everyone. I got a lot of skill ups, learned a new weapon skill, Stardust, at it.
By nights end for me, I leveled to 39. My summoning magic went from 84 to 87. My staff skill went from 92 to 108. That was frickin' awesome. Just wish summoning magic would raise that fast. We also complwmeted 3 FOV pages. It was a great night.

I am going to try the FFXIV open beta in next couple of days. I will try to keep my name. We'll see how that works. I'll tell y'all how it goes. If I do continue to play 14, then I will create a separate blog, I think. I may not want to keep up both. So stay tuned for more.

No comments: