Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What To Do?

This is pitiful how busy I've been. I am so sorry for lapses in my
posts. I didn't even celebrate my 200th post. Didn't know that I hit
this milestone. Will there be another 100 posts? Possibly.

I have not grown unintersted in FFXI. With the new stuuf happening to
the game, I'm excited to get to 99. That is if I get to 75, but that's
another story.

I am trying to get one of my real-life to join the game. I gave him a
free 30 day trial paperwork. My bro offered him in game money to join.
How about that? He offers money to my friend and not me; his own flesh
and blood.

After April 15th, hopefully I will be back in full force. Then again,
maybe not. My mom is coming up for 6 weeks starting the end of his
month.

My next post will be some of my adventures of recent.

No comments: