Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, February 21, 2010

To Be or Not To Be

That is the question. Should I continue Dynamis or take a break from it? It just seems that I will never get gear.  I'll cap and no longer get points and still not get gear. And at that point, it will be a waste of my time. I don't want to give my exp all the time without getting anything out of it. I show up most Sundays. I'm early. Been dedicated to the shell. But why be dedicated when I'm not getting anything out of it?

Would you go to work if you didn't get paid? Even if you like all the people at your job? Would you go? I do like the people in dynamis.  But would people do dynamis if there wasn't any gear drops?  No. So why attend if you get nothing from it?

This has been running thru my mind since, once again, I lost out to get a piece of gear again tonight. I bid, but of course when it was way too late, I get told to bid. The piece random dropped to someone who didn't want it. People were nice and sent me tells saying they were sorry about the situation. It was sweet of them. But at this point, I'm kind of disheartened about dynamis and gear.

Whether it was by accident or not, I'm just tired of the exp sink and the not getting gear. If I have the points and I bid the highest I should lot the gear. I understand that I'm not going to get the head until I'm 75 but the other gear is fair game. Not everyone wants all of the pieces of their relic. But every RDM wants the hat.

At this point, I'm just venting. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Looking for any words of wisdom right now. I'm just a bit disheartened. I need some positivity.
 

No comments: