Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Level Cap Increase & New Stuff

So Sqeenix is raising the level caps to 99. What does this do for me? Absolutely nothing unless they make this damn RDM Maat fight easier.  Just longer to get to cap.

They also changing merit structure, adding 2 new avatars (Alexander & Odin) and new battle scenarios in the March update.

The new avatars can only be used in Astral Flow, lame.  They giving RDM debuffs to other jobs, WTF!!!  All the gear we have been fighting, slaving and begging over will be considered end game gear any longer.

Lots of people are upset. I'm not too upset yet until I see all the workings in action.

Check out Playonline!!!

No comments: