Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

Yeah I'm Slacking

Work has really kept me busy lately. It's budget and end of year season. However, as I think back, work wasn't this crazy this time of year last year. I believe that's a good way to say that business is good for my company but not good for me. So I haven't had the moxy to get online.

So I got on on Friday to help Stormghost with his AF pants in Garlaige. It was me, Kakida, Stormghost, Kirinkage & Abway. Haven't partied with them in a while. It was fun. Took us like 2-3 hrs to get it. Abway was being herself and told a little Taru off. I love Abs. She's so much fun.

When I got on, it was the very end of Darksday so I didn't get to fight the old man. After I finished helping Storm, I logged off. Didn't want to wait around for Darksday again. Just felt tired. Been working a lot.

No comments: