Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aaah Just To Talk To Folks

So in missing Vana'diel I decided to update FFXI on my father's computer. I know I wouldn't be doing too much playing since I am not good with the keyboard mouse combination. I just wanted to get on & say hello to everyone.

The update took 2 hours....

So when I got on finally, I realized that I was still on the BLM job. I changed back to RDM. Not like I was going to be able to do any test farming. So I got to chat with everyone in my LS and in my friends list. I missed everyone. It's funny that I've never met these people in real life, but they are cool enough to make me want to get on game. I really don't have anyone on the game that I can't stand.

Being away from the game makes me feel like I am so way behind everyone. Everyone's doing Sky and other end game events & I can't join in. Irritates me, but what can I do? That man won't die for me and I can't get people together to do COP 2-5 thru 4-1. I also need to do fight in Quicksand Caves for Sky access. So I can't say it makes me feel behind, but that I am behind.

So I change my job and decided to clean up my mog safe, inventory, etc. I had a quest item on me so I went to get this quest done. I put some items on AH.
12-28-09
I sold some stuff to some NPCs. I also bought 3 Bonanza Marbles. I am going to get 7 more. I just didn't have any room for them on me. I get back to my mog house and found out my Locker lease has expired. I usually give like 5 to 6 months (Real Time) worth of Bronze coins to my moogle.

Once again, Windy has not gotten Qufim or Valkrum Dunes OP. This is really irritating. I hate having to go to Whitegate to get to Jeuno & Tele-holla to get to Dunes to get to Selbina & change jobs and gear. I need to start partying out in Qufim & Dunes with my DRG, SMN, or what have you. It's not like I'm going to make any difference anyhow.

Until next time.

No comments: