Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, June 30, 2008

Testing The Element

Played: 1.5 hrs Today, I just went on to check my status since I died yesterday. My bro also tells me that I should have a new WS - Red Lotus Blade since I leveled to 16. And of course, I didn't have it. I think RDM doesn't get it until level 20. I ended up going to the AH in San D'. Someone put up a scroll of AERO! Unfortunately, WATER was not there. I don't know why it's so hard to get that scroll!! So with my new spell handy I decided to go try it out. So I head to LaTheine. Killing in W or E Ronf is a waste of time for me I get no experience. As I run to LaTheine, I am reading my crazy linkshell chat. I luv my linkshell, they are hilarious. I get to LaTheine & healed some people. I'm such a good RDM. I find some Birds, Rabbits, & Orcs to test AERO on. It's pretty cool. So I head back home to San D.

No comments: