Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Love Story Born from FFXI

As my followers know, I was a big adventurer in Vana'diel for 2 to 3 years. During my years of dedicated time, I have developed some friendships. I really didn't try to develop any enemies. I did have one, but that was over something stupid. I put no energy in it. The group of people I hung around were fun and were down to help.

I believe a year & a half into my adventures, this player showed up in my linkshell. He seemed ok. Hung out with him on events. He even was in my Dynamis shell. I remember him helping me get a RDM testimony from the temple in Kazaam from some pots. I even helped him and his friend in a Tunnel fighting some cats for a NIN item. What is his name? Lordkaosu.

What made LK stand out to me, brightly, was one day when I just logged onto game, said hello to linkshell, he immediately sent me a tell asking me if I broke up with a fellow LS member. This was like the first time, well second time, that someone assumed I dated someone on the game. I had a rule about dating people on the game. Wasn't going to happen. But I understood where LK was coming from. The other LS member had "I <3 TK" in his Bazaar comment when you checked him. He had changed it to "I <3 Kitty".

This is when I really started to talk to LK. He piqued my interest. We talked on AIM a lot. We graduated to some Skyping. Then graduated to talking on the phone. When were were getting to know each other, he was going thru a hard time. I wasn't thinking of him in any way other than a best friend. I felt close to him. We decided on a camping trip together but instead we came up with a different plan. He came to Las Vegas and stayed with me and my dad. Then we went to New Mexico and we stayed with his parents then at a hotel. 

That trip turned our friendship into more. I didn't expect this at all. It was not planned. He is the 1st guy I've ever met on a video game. Soon after he moved to NY with me. And now we are engaged and planning our wedding in 9 months. This must be an act of fate or something. I never thought I'd find the "one" in Vana'diel, but I owe the game my allegiance for having me meet my future husband.

 FFXI in my world is the best game ever. To bad I can't play it regularly as I used to. On to my new adventure; planning my wedding.

No comments: