Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Been A Wonderful Journey

With a sad heart, I write this post. I have decided to bid farewell to Vana d'iel. I have enjoyed my time there. I spent 4 years building my character, killing mobs, chasing bosses. What I will truly miss are the connections I made. I will miss my friends. Those who had helped me out along the way are truly precious. I even met my husband on the game. FFXI has played a very special role in my life. I will never forget my time and my adventures. I don't want to say I may be back (I've done it before). I am just going to say goodbye. 

To all my former adventurers, goodbye and I will miss you.    

2 comments:

Oben said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading your blog entries - brought me back to a time when I played FFXI as well. Your posts are very well written, I could relate to that phase of your life spending time in Vanadiel. Seems a long time ago now... Anyway, thanks for leaving this blog up and sharing your time in FFXI. I hope you and your family are doing well. Regards.
Oben - Kujata/Siren

Tiger's Lair said...

Thank you Oben. I do miss the game myself. So many fond memories. Sad that it's coming to an end. Thanks again for such a nice comment.