Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

Damn It! Almost Had Him!!!!

So after a long time away from the game, the first thing I do when I get on, fight Maat. I was relaxed and ready. So I run off to see the old man. Everything was working like clockwork. He was staying slept. I even slept his chainspell. I got him down below 50%. Slept him, silenced him and then I put on my Chainspell. Of course he woke up and bind wore off.Then silence did, but I was still nuking him. He had put on a strong poison. So I tried sleeping him but he kept interrupting. So it was down to who was gonna die first! It was me due to poison. I couldn't take an anecdote nor cast a spell. But he was so close to death. I felt cheated. I so felt today was the day. So I was trying to get another testimony in Delkfutt Tower. Friend newly named Aukai (can't tell you his previous name because he'd like to play drama free) came to help. I grabbed a pot. We were going okay until he aggro'd 2 gigas. So in the end I was fighting pot alone and I died. I could've taken the pot if I didn't run out of MP. I had to HP and return. I put on RR and went to raise Aukai. I decided to take on the bats cause I have before. I slept the additional bat. Don't know what's going on but the bats were kicking my ass. They never kick my ass. I died of course. Aukai finished them off. i rested up and pulled another pot. I got the testimony. Thank goodness I didn't have to stay there all day. Then I joined Aukai in Cape Terrigan to do some FOV. I like doing this. I get skill ups and exp. I definitely need the exp before I head to another dynamis. I didn't get to finish page with him. My boyfriend came home and started to distract me, lol.

No comments: