Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Brass Ribbons & Robes

I haven't played much in past few weeks. But amazing things happened when I did get on. On way back from a wedding out of state, my brother texted me that Windurst owned the Gustaberg OP. That was amazing.

We got in late Sunday night anyway so I didn't get on. I did get on Monday evening. Getting to Bastok area is not so easy. I ended up OP'ing to the Dunes, walk thru Konschtat to the Dem-Crag and then chocobo to the OP. Nothing else was going on so I just logged off. Darksday was not coming anytime soon.

The next time on, I parteid with Kirinkage (WAR) and Kakida (DRK). I was SMN. I was able to level to 44 in the party. We did 2 FOV pages before I had to go. Beaucedine is a crazy place to level. You are a sitting duck no matter where you are. At least this run we never died.

Today is Sunday and it's dynamis. We are doing Beaucedine. So I get on a bit early to station myself at zone. I checked conquest to see who owned the OP. Holy Shit!!! Windurst owned Ronfaure!!! So I had to get it. This would make doing Campaign easier. So I used my scroll of Retrace toget to San d [S]. I went to guy for evaluation in the city because I wouldn't be able to obtain another scroll. Holy Shit!! I got a new Ribbon. I am now a Brass Ribbon!! I guess the day of Campaigning my bro and I did helped a great deal. I grabbed my scroll and ran off to get my OP. After obtaining it, I went to park myself at Dyna zone. I ended up in a dd party. The run went well. Died only once. I got SMN relic robe too. RDM never dropped. That sucked. It was fun towards the end when everyone was gettong charmed and chasing people around. It was a good time though.

Well onto to my next adventure. Sorry no pics. I've been having difficulty taking screenshots from my laptop in Windowed mode.

No comments: