Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guess What??.... I'm Back!!!!

I'm signed on game for first time in a while tonight. It's was a great experience. I saw a lot of friends still on the game. That was a great to see. 

As I stated in a previous post, I'm leveling DRG to 60 or 65 to beat Maat. I don't want to do the RDM fight again. So I get on to find my macros missing. I had to back out to restore them from the server. Thank goodness they were still there.

Thus began a desperate search for gear. I changed from RDM to DRG to find I need earrings, body, hands & weapon. So I run to AH in Windy, NOTHING. I go and switch to SMN so I could go to Jeuno easily. I had to be reminded how to OP warp. I go thru Quifm to get to Jeuno.

In Qufim, I found my first asshole. I get a tell & invite for me to help this person Skill Up. It was not a question, but a demand. I ignored him. I hope I don't get any more assholes, but then again, the World Merge is happening soon & we will get a shitload of people from Diabolos server.  Anyway I digress.  I make it to Jeuno AH and there's nothing on AH there either. WTF?  Has the economy gone to hell? I did get a pair of gloves anyhow.

I sent a ls message to borrow some gear. Cyricbellheart, had a huge heart & lent me a weapon & body. I meet  him in Windy and we decide to duo in Tahrongi. We only did one page. He was level 11 and leveled twice. I leveled myself too. I didn't find out until I quit for the evening.  44 more levels to go. I have a lot to work on. Duoing with Cyric was a lot of fun.

Photobucket

Well that's it for now. Until my next expedition into Vana'diel.

No comments: