Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A White Mage and a Dark Knight had a date…

story by Demicus of Siren


A White Mage and a Dark Knight had a date…
WHM: I got a date with that Dark Knight tonight...
PLD: A DRK? One of those emo knights eh? This should be interesting.
WHM: He's not emo, he's just multifaceted.
PLD: Multifaceted, you mean multi-hit weapon skill.
WHM: What?
PLD: NVM.
WHM: Well anyways we're going to the Lion Springs Bar in South San D' Oria.
PLD: I danced there once.
WHM: You what?
PLD: It was for a quest, don't look at me that way.
WHM: ...
PLD: Well be careful, he's a Dark Knight, he's probably into all sorts of weird stuff, like cutting himself, and you. He'll probably try to bind you up or something.
WHM: DRK's don't get bind.
PLD: What if he's subbing rdm?
WHM: I doubt it'd land, but I'd just repose and tele the holla outta there. Maybe. Hmmm.
WHM: Well I'm gonna go on now, I'll see you later!
PLD: Atleast cast blink on yourself, sub nin or something!
WHM: BYE!

Later, in South San D' Oria...

WHM: So then no sooner did I repose the Eruca, our nin slapped it with his Katana, waking it up. He claims he didn't see the spell go off but I think he just wanted to try to solo it.
DRK: I see, so tell me, have you ever found it odd that WHMs use hammers as a weapon? That's gotta hurt more than my scythe. Ironic isn't it? You heal, yet your weapon has to inflict the most excruciating pain to your foes, breaking them from the inside.
WHM: That's quite an interesting way to put it. I hadn't thought about it like that, it's rare that I get to DD though, I always have cure you guys!
DRK: Yes, as a DRK, I must confess my appreciation of you, and your job, I would not have killed even a tenth of the mobs I've killed without your ever diligent support. Still I can sense you yearn for the spilling of blood.
WHM: Heheehe, don't be silly, I heal, I don't kill...
DRK: More hollow words have never been spoken m'lady, You see, I have an abyssite of Discernment, so I can tell what you're really thinking.
WHM: OMG, are you serious?
DRK: No, but, you should've seen the look on your face.
WHM: Well, ok ok, maybe just a little... I admit, whenever I sub nin, and I put that second hammer in my hands, I feel like bashing the tar out of stuff. Its odd, but I feel like I can take on anything. I mean within reason. I secretly went out and got Reverend mail one day with a group of friends, and never told anyone outside that party.
DRK: Hmmm. The plot thickens...
WHM: Oh stop /Blush.
They both sip their ales.
WHM: So, whats with so many DRK subbing nin these days? Don't you guys love /sam?
DRK: Funny you should ask. A friend of mine told me how good his Vorpal Blade was in comparison to Guillotine, and I scoffed. But hey, with all these Over Powered Crit + and STR+ Atmas out there, I figured, why not.
Once I saw it first hand, I was impressed, so I decided  to make a sword build. Sure enough I was easilly trumping my guillotine by 1000-1500 each time, so naturally... Also /nin has so much survivability, and with magian trials I made a... My dear, I'm boring you aren't I? Come, let us talk some about something a little less rougeish.
WHM: Don't be silly, I am totally curious about this, because well, I feel its time to dust off the ole Reverend mail. /grin.
DRK: Hmmm, you know miss WHM, you strike me as one who secretly has a WAR or something up your sleeve.
WHM: /Blush.
WHM: Yeah, I also noticed you subbed rdm tonight.
DRK: /Blush. Yeah I uh was soloing something earlier.
WHM: MmmmHmmm

No comments: