Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little of This And That

 made a plan to get on fot an hour to tweak my Maat macros with my new enfeebling torque. I need to put earth staff in macro too. Need to equip it when I kite.

So I log on and my plan failed. I decided to finish up the ZM mission Ark Angels. I went to choose my earring. I took the Abyssal one. It at least gives me Int +2 and dark magic +2. So I ran to Sky. Had a little
difficulty entering Romeave (however you spell it). Damn weapon want to aggro me as I zone in. I finally get in and anle to throw on a silent oil. That oil didn't last for squat. I rounded the wrong corner and it wore. Lucky I was able to cast sneak instead. That lasted the whole trip with me getting lost in the process.
I made it to the Hall if Gods and teleported to Sky. I took some pics and video with my phone, since we can't screen shot the experience. If this works well, I may take more videos from a real camera if I can do
the coordination.
5-4-10 1
5-4-10 2

After getting my ring, I mailed more stuff to TL, went to Jeuno and logged.

No comments: