Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Job Debates

Last night my bro asked me if there was a job that I secretly wanted to play but haven't touched. That's a good question. All the jobs that I am leveling to 75 are the ones I like, RDM and SMN. I should try to at least have a dd job. So far I have leveled DRG and THF to 15. DNC to 11 and NIN 17. However, THF and DNC are considered support jobs and not DD jobs. I find NIN and THF to be very similar.

I am liking NIN but not as far as wanting to use it as a tank. I do not have /WAR nor do I intend to level it. I currently /DNC with my NIN. I like the combination. So if I take NIN past 37, I will stick with the combo. The only part of NIN that I don't like is buying all the tools to cast your spells. I'm just so used to having my mp based spells.

I don't think I'll level DRG because of thr /WAR requirement. Also, I can't control my wyvern in the extent I can can control my avatar. Meaning, I can't send it to attack and bring back a mob. THF, well Sneak Attack Trick Attack just confounds me. Pulling is ok with me tho. I do pretty well at pulling. DNC I will take to 37 if NIN goes to 75. But that's all speculation at this point.

I have not unlocked SCH, PUP, BST, or COR. I have no interest what so ever. SCH may be very interesting to others but I'm way too magey. I have SMN and RDM. 2 is enough. BST is just so...beastly, lol. To be honest, the automations for PUP scare me. So PUP is OUT. COR, besides resetting timers, I don't find them useful.

All other jobs I have unlocked because I was seeking fame. I am not interested in BRD, BLU, RNG or PLD. I am not a tank girl, so PLD is out. BRD too magey. As I said before 2 is enough. RNG hits hard but
not so much interesting. BLU, bah, just a tweeked RDM with no benefits for the party. They get to battle more.

I was interested in DRK for a minute as well as BLM for subs for dynamis but eh, not a necessity. I amcso not emo or goth so DRK really don't strike me as a viable job for me. (Just in case you missed the undertones, that was a joke.) Seriously, DRK no longer interests me. BLM was just so boring since I've done the nuking on RDM. As for now I'm pretty content with jobs I am choosing to level. My interest in the game has weened. My time has been limited tho.

Do I think I can take more than the 2 jobs to 75? Very possibly, but like any high level player, I am running out of storage. As you get higher, your gear starts to become rare/ex so you can't sell it. Nor can you send it to a mule for storage. I am not buying a storage token either. You know how many tokens I have to use in life to access stuff? Bah, an annoying piece of plastic. And when the battery dies you have to purchase a whole new one. GTFOH!!! Not me. The added security I believe is more for computer users.

Anyway, nice having this one sided conversation with you. We should do it again. Until my next post, besos.

No comments: