Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Couple of Days Back

So I was able to play twice the past week. I was able to level in the Dunes. Day one I was able to duo with my old buddy Stormghost. We were in the Dunes together. He was a level higher than me but I wasn't too concerned. I made level 23. We did a page of FOV. They fixed FOV that you can set a page to autorenew. That is cool. I had to log half way too 24. I was in Charisma. Apparently half of my friends are in here. Day two I solo'd in the Dunes. I began to remember names if other friends. I found Rethem. We got to talking while I was soloing. He told me about the shell breaking up and then he told me he was in Crazyone's shell. By time he did, I had leveled to 24 and was in Jeuno gear hunting. I decided to try a page in Battalia Downs. That place is overrun by gobs and tigers. I was to kill 5 straplings and 3 mayflies. I was doing the straplings, but couldn't find any mayflies and I didn't want to run the risk of aggro. While out Minibasta came and gave me a pearl of ProclaimedInsanity. I had the pearl still. After all, it used to be my dynamis shell. Half if my friends are in this shell too. So I guess I'll be popping into both shells ocassionally. It was nice to see that people are still playing. I feel like such a newbie to game. A lot has changed apparently. I'm just working to pass limit break 5: Maat. I've been gone way too long and way too rusty to fight the old man on RDM. 36 more levels to go on DRG. I may give up on DRG and just do RDM. We'll see. Until next time. Tah tah.

No comments: