Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

Skill Ups Are So Hard To Do..

Played: 3 Hrs Got on to skill up sword and to start the Crawler's Nest Map Quest. And maybe farm. I need that map before I do my AF2 quest. It requires me to run around that place of death. So I head to Selbina to start quest. I also buy some spells. I start running around E. Ronf looking for the monument. I found out that I have to go back to Selbina to trade in after each monument. I grow sick of it. I only get one monument. Lol. My brother, Kirinkage, gets on and invites me to a skill up party with him in the Shitadel. So I join him. We take on beetles & bats. Then Titen decided to join us as his BRD. We took skeletons and bogey's too. Then Titen got bored and left. Then Kirinkage & I found ourselves in trouble with some Citadel Bats. I put sneak on. Kirin thought he was high enough. Then we were fighting for our lives. Then Inchigo was there so I invited him to our party so he can help. He did. We were in the clear then Kirin aggro'd again & Inchi was not around. So Kirin told me to zone. I was going back to raise him but he HP'd. Inchi & I walked back to Jeuno together. I log off. All in all, I raised my sword skill from 98 to 111. But I also leveled to 46. So now my cap moved from 132 to 142. Swell. I got a lot of work to do. I also have to raise my enhancing, elemental and healing levels too. I have to work like crazy. Ta ta for now.

No comments: