Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

See That Girl, Watch That Scene.. We Are The FFXI Team

Played: 2 days various times. Day 1: Got on and put my party flag up. I was in Jeuno. So I decided to start mission 4-1 for my airship pass. I didn't get an invite so I went to San.D. to level DNC. My brother decided to get on to powerlevel me. So we are in W. Ronf. I only attack Tough mobs. So it went pretty well. I love dnc for the healing ability (drain samba). I level to 8 pretty quickly. We went throughout W.Ronf. and LaTheine to get Toughs, before I decided to call it a day. I did get some seeds from a sapling in LaTheine to plant. I log off. Day 2 (11/30/08): I get on to level RDM. I put my flag up. I wasn't getting any hits, so I continued on my mission. On my way to the last person for mission, before the rough parts, I get an invite to level sync 38 in Gustav Tunnel. I accept. I chocobo it all the way to LaTheine & about to enter Dunes when the guy who invited me said not to come because half the people logged. So,I just wasted 178 gil. I then just decided to go to Selbina to buy some spells. I ended up buying Water II. I then just warp back to Jeuno. I go to the AH to buy Refresh and Ice Spikes. I then just decided to run and gather all the easy pieces for the 4-1 mission. As I got to the last person, I get an invite for a level sync 32 party. I asked where the party would be. She said the Shitadel. I reluctantly agreed. I actually choco'd there by myself. Woo hoo. Yeah but I have to admit it, I used the marker I created. Lol. I get there and find my party. It is as follows: PLD, SCH, RDM (me), WAR, SAM x2. We do well. Another mage to help heal while I enfeeb & nuke. I leveled to 40. Then one of the SAM leaves. Then Kirinkage comes and replaces him as a DRG. We do a couple of fights when the SCH and PLD leaves. Kirinkage changed to PLD and then SAM replaces DRG & SCH with DNC & SAM. We continue to fight. During a rest, the new SAM asks for a LS, so I give him one. I introduces him and hold a conversation. Now that I am the only mage, we can't pull as fast. So the DNC sent me a tell by mistake. He was complaining that we should be doing 3 to 4 skill chains back and forth. Well I had to tell him some stuff, of course. He ended up apologizing. After I level to 41 I left the party. So did Kirinkage. I warp back to Jeuno and learned my new spells. Then I go out and try them out. Ice spikes is the bomb. I also learned how to use my convert job ability. Then I go in and try on the outfit for 40 that has no necessary function but to run around in. Nothing but DEF:2. RDM- Level 41 & DNC - Level 8 - Rank 4 Aren't I cute?

No comments: